Ingredients for 4:
- For the Pork
- ½ jar Smucker’s sugar free blackberry jam (small jar)
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 3 tablespoons REALE ACETO BALSAMICO DI MODENA 1 year old BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons ITALICO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Add pork; cook 6 minutes, turning to brown on all sides. Brush pork with half of blackberry mixture. Place pan in oven; bake at 350° for 10 minutes; then turn and baste with remaining blackberry mixture. Return to oven and cook an additional 5 minutes. Turn oven off, leaving pork in the oven, while you plate your vegetables; no more than 5 minutes.
Place pork on a cutting board. Cut into slices. Spoon sauce over pork.
Randall’s recipe based on Cooking Light recipe.
We serve with sweet potato/apple casserole on the side.