Ingredients for 4:
- 3 ears of corn cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 small zucchini cut into 1-inch rounds
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons of ULIVA Extra Virgin Olive Oil – divided
- 1 tablespoon cumin, divided
- 1 tablespoon sea salt, divided
- ½ tsp. pepper, divided
1 pound of pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
In a large bowl combine corn, zucchini, and peppers. Add 2 T oil, 2 tsp. cumin, ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper. Mix well. Spread mixture onto cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring after the first 10.
Meanwhile, toss pork with the remaining oil, cumin, salt and pepper. Push the vegetables aside and add pork to pan. Roast 15 minutes more, stirring once.
Spoon all onto a large platter and serve.