- 400 gr/ 14.1 oz plain flour
- 100 ml/3.38 oz acacia honey
- 100 ml/3.38 oz RosaOliva oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder (about 16g/0.56 oz)
- 4 pink apples
- 6 tbs chopped walnuts
- Soya milk, just enough to make the right consistency dough
Put the dry ingredients in a bowl: flour, baking powder and chopped walnuts.
In a separate bowl mix the chopped apples, honey and rose oil.
Add the dry ingredients to the mixture and form a soft dough using a little milk.
Pour the mixture into muffin cases and bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
Eat them warm, or leave to cool, they can also be frozen.
Recipe by Tamara Giorgetti.