Ingredients for 8:
- 1 lemon pepper rotisserie chicken, meat pulled from carcass and shredded/chopped as you like.
- 8 oz. cooked penne pasta (or similar)
- 3 ½ oz. thinly sliced prosciutto, in strips
- 1 Lebanese or English cucumber, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup pitted black olives, halved
- ½ cup bottled artichoke hearts, halved
- ½ cup Parmesan shavings
- 1/3 cup ULIVA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 T REALE White Balsamic Vinegar 4 year old
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup shredded fresh basil leaves.
Prepare the chicken.
Cook the pasta. Drain and let cool.
Make the dressing.
Combine the chicken and pasta and add all the other ingredients, except the Parmesan, in a large serving bowl. Pour the dressing over and toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with the Parmesan.