Ingredients for 6:
- 1 Kg (2 1/4) waxy yellow potatoes
- 200 ml (7 fl.oz.) whole milk
- 25 gr (1 oz) grated Parmesan cheese
- 60 ml (2 fl. oz.) Arancio oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 orange peel
Boil the whole potatoes, when they are still hot peel and mash them using a potato masher; add warm milk, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and gently stir over low heat.
When the mixture is well amalgamated, remove from the heat and whip using an electric whisk, pouring the oil in gently.
Arrange on a warmed serving dish and decorate with roughly grated orange peel
Recipe by Valeria Vocaturo. www.cuochepercaso.it