Ingredients for 4:
- 350 gr (12 oz) spaghetti
- 100 gr (3,5 oz) capers in salt
- 1 jar of Pomodorino tomatoes
- 10 Bella di Colonna green olives
- 5 anchovy fillets, parsley
- salt, chili pepper, a clove of garlic, Tulsi oil
Desalt the capers in a little wine.
Brown the garlic in some oil and then add the chopped olives, capers, tomatoes, anchovies, parsley, chilli and salt, leave to cook gently, mixing now and then.
Cook the pasta and when ready serve dressed with the sauce and another drop of Tulsi oil.
Recipe by Maria Francesca Sacco http://unapasticcionaincucina.blogspot.it/