WARM PEACH AND PROSCIUTTO SALAD
- 12 thin slices of San Daniele Prosciutto cut in half crosswise
- 1 pound fresh peaches as room temperature peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ULIVA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 tablespoons REALE 4 year Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh thyme
- 4 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- 4 teaspoons REALE Balsamic Vinegar Classic Pearls or Lemon Pearls
- Arrange the half slices of Prosciutto on the 4 plates in a fan shape
- Put the peach pieces in a bowl and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over moderate heat. Once the butter turns light brown, add the bay leaf, thyme, peaches, 2 tablespoons of the REALE Balsamic Vinegar.
- Toss for about a minute or so then remove the bay leaf. Cook for another 30 seconds then add the arugula and toss until the arugula wilts slightly. Remove from heat.
- Divide the peaches among the 4 plates on top of the prosciutto then place the arugula on top of the peaches.
- Put a teaspoon of REALE Balsamic Vinegar Pearls on top. I have used both the Classic pearls and the Lemon Balsamic pearls. Both were wonderful.